GAMEGRID is a brand new VR ESPORTS Gaming Hub located at 3 Clough Street in Hanley, Stoke on Trent. This fantastic new building is much bigger, allowing us to not only offer the epic VR experiences offered at XP-VR but also the incredible VR racing simulators offered at RaceGrid VR …alongside some exciting new experiences too!
GAMEGRID is the West Midland’s largest gaming hub and provide incredible experiences such as VR Gaming, VR Racing, VR Escape Games, VR Treadmill and VR Flying Simulator experiences. Enjoy a game of pool with your friends, play the latest computer games in our PC ESPORTS Gaming Lounge or kick back and relax in our console area, featuring both new and retro classic console alike. There’s so much fun, all under one roof!
We also have a fully stocked bar and kitchen at our new premises too! Find out more about us.
Opening 21st October 2022!
Opening soon!Friday 21st October 2022
XP-VR Virtual Reality Experience close its doors on Saturday 8th October 2022. This will allow us to move everything across to our new, much larger premises at 3 Clough Street (next to Tesco, Hanley) in time for GAMEGRID’s launch on the 21st October 2022.
The ‘XP-VR Virtual Reality Experience’ and RaceGrid VR’ brand names will be dropped and no longer used from 21st October 2022.
Existing customer bookings at XP-VR (up until 08/10/22) are not affected and will go ahead at our store at 62 Piccadilly, Hanley as planned.
We are in the process of contacting any XP-VR customers that have made a booking at XP-VR for after 8th October 2022. These bookings will still go ahead and they will be for the same great experience, however will take place at our new GAMEGRID store instead. We can’t wait to see you!
Our new GAMEGRID store is located at: 3 Clough Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 4FB.
- If you have any concerns regarding an XP-VR booking you have made, then please contact: [email protected]
- Physical paper copies of gift vouchers will be accepted (at the discretion of venue management) up until the voucher’s printed expiry date. No paper gift vouchers will be accepted after their printed expiration date.
- Unused digital e-gift vouchers previously bought online from XP-VR’s old website will still be accepted at GAMEGRID up until their expiry date. If you wish to use these vouchers, please call us to book on 01782 906905 and quote your 16 digit XP-VR voucher code. These old XP-VR gift voucher codes will not be accepted if you try to make a booking online.
- Unused digital e-gift vouchers previously bought from RaceGrid VR’s old website will still be accepted at GAMEGRID up until their expiry date. If you wish to use these vouchers, please contact us by emailing: [email protected] – quoting your 16 digit RaceGrid voucher code. We will then make a booking for you manually as we are unable to process / redeem the old RaceGrid voucher codes online or over the phone.
- Please note that all previously issued XP-VR and RaceGrid e-gift vouchers are for the monetary value loaded on to the voucher only. Digital e-gift vouchers are not for set experiences and can only be used to redeem towards the cost of a new booking made at GAMEGRID directly.
If you have any unused store credit from XP-VR or RaceGrid then please email us at: [email protected]
When you email, please quote your full name, email address you made the booking with along with any additional information you can provide as to why the credit was awarded originally. This will help our management team to check legacy computer systems to find your old account balance.
Regrettably we are unable to advise of / check previously awarded store credit balances over the phone.
From 21st October 2022, XP-VR LTD and RACEGRID VR LTD are no longer trading company entities.
Any old discount or promotional codes that were issued by XP-VR LTD or RaceGrid VR LTD are no longer accepted at GAMEGRID LTD. Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our latest news, promotions or new discounts that we may be offering at GAMEGRID in future!
- If you have an unused gift voucher from XP-VR or RaceGrid, then please see our gift voucher help above.
From 21st October 2022, XP-VR LTD is no longer a trading company entity.
GAMEGRID LTD does not have a loyalty scheme in place. In line with the terms of XP-VR LTD’s old loyalty scheme, all loyalty point balances accumulated under XP-VR LTD expired when the company ceased trading.
We are releasing a brand new GAMEGRID customer loyalty scheme very soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest developments on the exciting new loyalty scheme coming soon!