VR racing simulators. high speed racing fun.
Staffordshire’s first VR Racing Simulators with full motion and wind effects. Race against your friends and family here at GAMEGRID, Stoke on Trent. With a huge choice of cars and tracks, from vintage class cars right through to Formula One cars to choose from. Are you ready to race?
Went on the evening of the opening day. Superb, is all I can say. We didn’t test everything yet, but we did car racing. It was pretty amazing. We messed up on the car/track selection but they have area specialists! Amazing! This place is the real deal, the lads and lasses are really nice and excel at what they do. If you want to try an amazing VR experience with the support you need if you’re new to it, go here. I can’t emphasise enough how cool and awesome it is! My daughter and I had an amazing time! Thanks guys, see you again soon.
incredible racing choice.
With over 200 cars to choose from, you won’t be disappointed with the choice from road cars, super cars, rally cars, GT cars and even Formula One cars. Each of our Virtual Race Cars have a unique feel and drive to them. You’ll always experience something new each time you race a virtual racing car in our immersive racing rigs.
- Huge selection of over 100 epic race tracks to choose from around the world!
- British classic race tracks such as Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, Donnington Park and Silverstone GP
- Challenging, twisted road layouts also available such as California Highway, Azure Coast and Bannochbrae (Scotland).
- Compete in our regular VR Racing contests and tournaments each month. Can you make it on to our VR Racing leaderboards?
- Car Manufactures of Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche are just a few of the brands to choose from
As soon as you put your VR Headset on, look down and marvel at your virtual racing suit, enjoy a 360 cockpit view, look out through the windows and even at the rear of your virtual racing car. When the green light appears – put pedal to the metal and feel the roar of your engine. You’ll feel every acceleration, bump and braking effect with built in haptic feedback underneath your racing seat.
Track your laptimes.
We have built our very own custom laptime system which allows you to keep track of your laptimes, tag your times, challenge other drivers as well as team up and race against other teams.
Popular Cars and Tracks.
- Minimum age of players is 10+ years.
- Players must be between 1.4m – 1.95m in height, not exceeding 130kgs (20 stone) in weight in order to play on our VR Racing Simulators.
- 1 supervising adult (18+) to remain on site per booking for any players aged 15 or younger.
- You can wear prescription glasses inside the VR headset.
- A safety briefing / tutorial on how to use the equipment is given to each player on arrival.
- Please ensure that you book the correct amount of VR Racing Simulators for the number of players that want to play at the same time as you.
- We have 8 VR Racing Simulators at the venue. A maximum of 8 players can race each other on our VR Racing Simulators at any one time.
- Time spent on the VR Racing Simulators cannot be shared with other players. See our booking terms.
Bring your own mandatory VR hygiene eye mask with you to play or purchase one on arrival at the venue for £0.50 each.