Save Game Progress Support. This is a large campaign-based game. You won't be able to complete the campaign in just one visit. We'll save the progress you make inside this game - allowing you to carry on playing from wherever you got up to in your previous visit!
Players 1 – 2
Step in the middle of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements – putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed – there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a two-fold battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for their brains and the scorching heat in their desperate search for human contact.
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival: Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.